Easy Mexican Cauliflower Rice Bowl Entree Recipe
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 small package of Baby Bella mushrooms
- 1 tbsp grapeseed oil
- 3 cups cauliflower rice
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 can corn
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1/2 jar fresh salsa
- Approximately 1/4 cup salt & pepper
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- dash cayenne pepper
Cilantro, avocado, hot sauce, a squeeze of lime
HOW TO PREPARE
- Preheat a large pan to medium-high heat.
- Dice onion and press/mince garlic.
- Add grapeseed oil and saute onion, mushrooms, and garlic.
- Season with salt, pepper, chili powder, smoked paprika, and cumin.
- Stir in cauliflower rice, salsa, black beans, and corn.
- Slowly add broth until the mixture is moist enough to stir quickly. You don’t want the broth to puddle so add just enough to moisten the dish.
- Lower heat and simmer for 5-10 minutes, occasionally stirring until the cauliflower is translucent and soft (but not mushy).
if you use frozen cauliflower, it will take a few minutes longer to cook. Top with cilantro, and avocado.