Homemade Fruit Popsicles - Strawberry, Orange, & Mango Snack/Breakfast Recipe
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 1 cup fresh mango chopped
- ½ cup orange juice divided
- 2 tbsp honey divided, or agave syrup
- 1 cup fresh strawberries quartered
HOW TO PREPARE
- Blend the mango, ¼ cup orange juice, and 1 tbsp of honey (or agave syrup) until smooth.
- Pour the mango mixture into the bottom half of your popsicle molds.
- Rinse the blender: blend strawberries and 1 tbsp honey (or agave syrup). Pour into the popsicle molds, leaving just a little space at the top for the popsicles to expand.
- Use a popsicle stick to gently push the red and orange layers together, creating the ombre effect.
- Insert popsicle sticks and freeze for four hours. Remove from the molds, and enjoy.