Healing Veggie Soup Entree Recipe
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 1 tbsp grapeseed oil
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic pressed
- 3 celery stalks diced
- 3 carrots, diced
- 6 cups bone broth
- 1-inch ginger, grated (or 1 tsp ground ginger powder)
- 1 lemon, juiced 1/2 inch turmeric, grated (or 1/2 tsp ground turmeric powder)
- 1 cup spinach
Add 1 cup quinoa for an even more filling soup!
Add a sprinkle of cayenne pepper and fresh herbs of choice for extra flavor.
Healing veggie soup: approx. 4-6 servings
HOW TO PREPARE
- Heat oil in a large pot with a lid to medium-high heat.
- Sauté onion, garlic, celery, and carrots for about 5 minutes.
- Add broth, ginger, turmeric, and lemon juice and stir.
- Bring to a simmer and cover.
- Cook for 15 minutes until veggies are cooked to your liking.
- Stir in spinach. Allow spinach to wilt and then remove from heat. Once cooled, serve and enjoy!