Raw Lettuce Wraps Entree Recipe
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Cucumber
- 2 Corn on the cob
- 2 Roma Tomatoes
- 1 Head of Cauliflower
- 2 Avocados
- 1 Large Pack of Romain lettuce
- Strawberry Vinaigrette Dressing
HOW TO PREPARE
- Prep your vegetables by cutting the red bell pepper, cucumber, corn (if you use corn on the cob), tomatoes, and avocados.
- Using a food processor, take half a head of cauliflower, cut the stem, add one clove of garlic, a quarter of red onion (less or more to taste), and chop lightly.
- Rinse a pack or bunch of Romain lettuce and pull it apart to make the wraps. Stuff the wrap with your prepped veggies. Enjoy!