Cauliflower Sushi Entree Recipe
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Nori Sheets
- Cauliflower Rice
- Field greens or watercress
- Red Cabbage
- Red and Yellow peppers
- Green onions
HOW TO PREPARE
- Place a nori sheet on a sushi mat.
- Add a thin layer of cauliflower rice to the top half of it, a thin layer of cauliflower rice, followed by sliced veggies and field greens.
- Use a bamboo roller to roll the nori tightly to the end. If you don’t have one, simply use your hands to roll like a burrito without tucking the edges.
- Allow the roll to sit for a few minutes or chill.
- Cut into small sushi rolls or eat as you would a burrito.