Table of Contents
A Healthy Alternative reveals five keys to losing a tremendous amount of weight in 90 days and keeping it off. Losing weight isn’t an easy process, no matter how big or small the goal.
100 pounds is a large number and can seem quite intimidating, especially if you’re just getting started.
Fortunately, A Healthy Alternative will give you a proven strategy to help you lose weight faster, safer, and more effective.
How fast can you lose 100 pounds safely?
1. Diet – Everyone knows diet is essential, and if you want accurate results quickly, this little twist will help you melt the fat off. For the first two weeks, hydrate properly by eating high water content fruits and vegetables. Cut out all heavily processed foods and dairy for two weeks. This will force your metabolism to start burning the fat. Cut out all processed sugar, alcohol, and carbs. Eat only clean proteins such as quinoa, pumpkin seeds, and other natural sources.
2. Heart rate – So many people spend countless hours on the treadmill or bicycle with no results. The reason why is they did not elevate their heart rate high enough. You do a plyometric exercise as hard and fast as possible, get your heart rate to peak performance, then take a brief break and repeat. By doing this, your fat will instantly begin to vanish.
3. Rest well – Exercise is commonly suggested when weight loss is discussed, but that is one of the last things we suggest doing early on in the process. It is important to rest well as your body begins to heal by way of cellular hydration and detoxification. Lavender essential oil is an amazing resource as well to assist will restful sleep.
4. Support group – This is important. Suppose you have someone or a group of like-minded positive people to help you stay on track. AHA has an amazing support group on Facebook. There are people fasting, intermittent fasting changing their day-to-day habits all with one goal in mind…to become better versions of themselves. The support helps keep us grounded and focused.
5. Pace yourself – Rome was not built in a day. Do not overdo your workouts in the beginning after you have gotten into a steady fasting groove begin working out again. Give yourself 30 minutes to 60 minutes 2-3 times a week, and then go home. Overtraining will be exhausting.
6. Measure your progress – Take pictures, step on the scale once a week, keep up with your water intake, measure yourself, and track your workouts. If you measure your progress, you will see results. The AHA Wellness Journal is an amazing tool for setting goals and measuring your progress.
You can achieve your healing goals if you believe in yourself and follow these five keys to success.
It’s important to note that losing 100 pounds will can be done in 90-100 days if you are committed and consistent.
People with a higher initial body weight should expect to lose more pounds than people with a lighter initial body weight early on in the process. However, the rate of weight loss tends to be similar percentage-wise.
Suppose you’re still unsure where to start. In that case, schedule a one-on-one consultation with Chris James to map out a personal plan.
You can subscribe to our channel to learn more about how we effectively make strategies for losing weight.
if you want to know How to Lose 49lbs In 30 days Using Rolling 72s