Table of Contents
A Healthy Alternative reveals five keys to losing a tremendous amount of weight in 90 days and keeping it off. Losing weight isn’t an easy process, no matter how big or small the goal.
100 pounds is a large number and can seem quite intimidating, especially if you’re just getting started.
Fortunately, A Healthy Alternative will give you a proven strategy to help you lose weight faster, safer, and more effective.
How fast can you lose 100 pounds safely?
1. Diet – Everyone knows diet is essential, and if you want accurate results quickly, this little twist will help you melt the fat off. For the first two weeks, hydrate properly by eating high water content fruits and vegetables. Cut out all heavily processed foods and dairy for two weeks. This will force your metabolism to start burning the fat. Cut out all processed sugar, alcohol, and carbs. Eat only clean proteins such as quinoa, pumpkin seeds, and other natural sources.
2. Heart rate – So many people spend countless hours on the treadmill or bicycle with no results. The reason why is they did not elevate their heart rate high enough. You do a plyometric exercise as hard and fast as possible, get your heart rate to peak performance, then take a brief break and repeat. By doing this, your fat will instantly begin to vanish.
3. Rest well – Exercise is commonly suggested when weight loss is discussed, but that is one of the last things we suggest doing early on in the process. It is important to rest well as your body begins to heal by way of cellular hydration and detoxification. Lavender essential oil is an amazing resource as well to assist will restful sleep.
4. Support group – This is important. Suppose you have someone or a group of like-minded positive people to help you stay on track. AHA has an amazing support group on Facebook. There are people fasting, intermittent fasting changing their day-to-day habits all with one goal in mind…to become better versions of themselves. The support helps keep us grounded and focused.
5. Pace yourself – Rome was not built in a day. Do not overdo your workouts in the beginning after you have gotten into a steady fasting groove begin working out again. Give yourself 30 minutes to 60 minutes 2-3 times a week, and then go home. Overtraining will be exhausting.
6. Measure your progress – Take pictures, step on the scale once a week, keep up with your water intake, measure yourself, and track your workouts. If you measure your progress, you will see results. The AHA Wellness Journal is an amazing tool for setting goals and measuring your progress.
You can achieve your healing goals if you believe in yourself and follow these five keys to success.
It’s important to note that losing 100 pounds will can be done in 90-100 days if you are committed and consistent.
People with a higher initial body weight should expect to lose more pounds than people with a lighter initial body weight early on in the process. However, the rate of weight loss tends to be similar percentage-wise.
Suppose you’re still unsure where to start. In that case, schedule a one-on-one consultation with Chris James to map out a personal plan.
You can subscribe to our channel to learn more about how we effectively make strategies for losing weight.
if you want to know How to Lose 49lbs In 30 days Using Rolling 72s
When drinking a gallon of water daily, you’re constantly urinating. Doesn’t this mean you’re flushing out your electrolytes? Loss of electrolytes can lead to muscle cramps, headaches, etc. How do you combat this problem?
The body does an excellent job of regulating electrolyte balance because it has to. It is vital for basic functionality. That said, when you start drinking a gallon of water, it takes about 10 days for your body to adjust, and after that, you stop urinating as frequently. Ultimately, the answer is this is not a concern.
I would love to lose 100 pounds in 90 days
Its very doable.
I am currently fasting down to 317 pounds I am doing a fast until 11-9/22…I have no issue not eating but the water seems to be a issue I can go all day and not drink or eat anything I try to drink water but I’m only doing aboutb1.5 liters so will thi effect my skin and make it loose ……and my daughter will not listen until she can see the change
Well, it’s difficult to say. You should be ok for the most part, but I would highly recommend adding some chia seeds to your water to increase the hydration of the water. A small sprinkle of seeds in the water let them swell up and drink.
I am 331 pounds I have tried fasting before but my eating habbits are bad but I have to do it this time my bad habbits have now affected my daughter and she is almost 400 pounds but I know if I’m successful she will know she can do it
Clair, this comment is difficult to read because I can only imagine how challenging it must before for you personally and also seeing where you daughter is. I don’t know how old you daughter is but I would really like to formally invite you both to our 21day fasting challenge. I know that might sound like a lot but the experience is unbelievable. The information is not only transformative but the group synergy is unmatched. We only do it a few times a year and the doors are closed after this Sunday. Consider joining you won’t regret it https://www.ahawellnessacademy.com/aha-21-day-fasting-challenge